Tuesday 12 April 2011

B.L C.R T.F

His sense of complacency worries me.What he doesn't know is he reminds me of myself. A ticking time bomb with the intensity to rip worlds apart and scatter shrapnel some people will carry around with them for the rest of their lives. Emotionally that is.

Sometimes people come into your life because there is unfinished business from past lives. Others come into your life to teach you. While others will rape and pillage your soul till you are left feeling so empty and depleted how you take your next breath is a miracle in itself. I don't know why he's letting this happen. A better question may be why I give such a big shit about him? I suppose the answer is again, cause he reminds me, of me.

I see colors around him. They dance like streaks of fluorescent light, like its 5am after your first hit of Extacy at a rave. Blurred and beautiful. I'm sure he wonders why I stare at him. I'd love to tell him but he wouldn't understand. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. That could not be truer in my opinion. There's a depth in his eyes that carries me off to extraordinary places. All it takes is a split second, a glance.

I like watching him move, it tells a story.
I love hearing his voice, its restoring to my soul.
I need to have him near me, its pure addiction.
I want to taste his lips, its my therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment